If you haven’t tried this yet you are missing out! Best dip on the internet and perfect for a party dip or just for movie night at home!
It’s movie night tonight at our house and this is a family favorite! This dip is a hit and the hottest recipe online lately! Everyone is raving about Jalapeño Popper Dip and I get so many requests for this amazing recipe! It’s so simple to make and tastes amazing! Goes great with any kind of chip, I love it with Tortillas. You can also dip crackers into this. Great with veggies as well if you are doing low carb.
You can use pre-cooked bacon you buy at the store for this or you can try out my Easy Oven Method to cook your bacon.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Best Jalapeño Popper Dip - The Hottest Dip Of The Year!
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 10 slices bacon cooked, chopped
- 2 medium jalapenos minced
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack shredded
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, garlic powder, most of cooked bacon (reserve some for topping), most of the jalapeños (reserve some for topping), and 1 cup cheddar, and 1 cup Monterey Jack and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a oven safe dish for baking and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cups cheddar and Monterey Jack, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Bake until bubbly, 15 minutes, then broil for 3 minutes