Broccoli salad is the perfect side salad and great to take to your next barbecue! A crowd pleaser and everyone’s favorite!
Best Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 2 heads fresh broccoli not frozen
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese Don’t buy the pre-grated stuff ---buy a block and grate it yourself
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Chop bacon into bite-sized pieces and cook to desired crispness. Drain on paper towels.
- Chop broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Combine broccoli, bacon, onions and cheddar cheese in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!