Just like Mom use to make when I was young! A yummy hearty meal that your family will love!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Best Baked Beans
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 (28oz) can pork and beans (not baked beans)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sorghum syrup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 dash liquid smoke
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove bacon and add the diced onions to the bacon fat and cook until clear.
- Stir together beans, and the rest of the ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
- Top with onions and bacon slices.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!