Easy peasy beef stroganoff
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 large onion
- 1 package egg noodles
- Start by chopping up your onion, and putting it in fry pan with your stew meat.
- Season with the garlic salt
- Cook just until the onion starts to get translucent and meat is browned on outside, but not cooked through.
- Mix together milk, mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and cream cheese. Stir well so not too lumpy.
- Put sauce mixture and meat and onions in crock pot, put lid on, and cook on low for 4-6 hours. You can stir occasionally.
- Just before finished, boil water and cook noodles according to package directions.
- When noodles are cooked through, and drained, stir into crock pot. Let sit about 5 minutes, then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!