Looking for a super easy barbecue flavored recipe? Then this is what you want!
Check out more great -> RECIPES
BBQ Chicken Pinwheels
- Homemade pizza dough or store bought
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1-2 large chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2 large red onion diced
- Roll out pizza dough to about 12x18 and spread bbq sauce on it.
- Add chicken shreds and sprinkle with diced red onion.
- Roll tightly then use sharp knife to cut.
- Put cut side up in baking pan that's been lightly sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake in oven on 400 degrees for about 15-20 min.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!