This recipe takes Banana Bread to a whole new level of Awesomeness!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Banana Crumb Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mash bananas.
- Mix in butter until combined and then mix in sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- With mixer running on low, carefully add flour and mix until just combined.
- Prepare streusel by combining all the ingredients in a medium bowl, mix in the butter until a coarse crumb forms.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Top with 1/3 of the crumb mixture and cover the filling with the remaining batter and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until the center is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 1 hour.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients and drizzle over the cake before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!