This low carb baked salmon recipe is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin D! The avocado sauce on top only adds to the flavour. You definitely won’t regret making this.
This recipe is perfect for when you feel like eating something fancy without spending a lot of money. It’s super easy to prepare (only 4 steps total) and only takes 10 minutes to cook!
Serve this with lemon slices and top with some dill for that authentic restaurant feel. I make this for my Hubby every now and then as a special treat
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Baked Salmon and Avocado Sauce
- 6 (6oz) salmon fillets skin removed
- 3 Tbsp dill chopped
- 1 Tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole avocado
- Pre heat oven to 400°
- Mix together avocado, chopped dill, garlic, sour cream, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with hand mixer until well mixed and refrigerate .
- Place salmon pieces in a baking dish and brush both sides liberally with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 10 -12 minutes depending on thickness...remove from oven and top with avocado dip!!