Take your everyday potatoes and make them exciting! These Bacon Cheesy Ranch Potatoes are amazing!
If you are looking for something different to jazz up those potatoes this is the perfect recipe for you! These bacon cheesy ranch potatoes were full of flavour and cheesy goodness! This could almost make a whole meal it itself! But it makes an amazing side dish that the kids will love too!
I made mine with the potato skin on, it was really good that way, but you can peel your potatoes if you don’t care for the potato skin. This is also a great dish to take to a pot luck. When ever I take this somewhere its a favorite and there are never any leftovers.
You can also make your own Ranch Seasoning for this recipe instead of buying the store packed stuff. Here is an easy recipes for RANCH SEASONING!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
Start 2017 off to a great start. Check out -> TeDivina Detox Tea
Bacon Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- 8 medium baking potatoes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup medium yellow onion chopped finely
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese I used old cheddar and some mozzarella mixed in
- 1/2 cup bacon bits can use real bacon too
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- green onions for the top
- Wash and pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 9X11 inch baking pan.
- Let potatoes cool while you mix up your sour cream and cream cheese mixture.
- After you mix the sour cream and cream cheese well, add your onion and 1/2 of the bacon and mix.
- Next cut up potatoes to add. I leave the skin on mine but if you prefer you can peel them first or scoop the inside out. Add potatoes to the mixer and mix. Add half your cheese and add ranch dry packet.
- Spread the mixture into your greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take it out and add the rest of the cheese and bacon, bake another 5 minutes.
- Add green onions to the top and enjoy!!