I love making casseroles for my family. They’re easy to make, filling, and great for a crowd. This one was delicious, healthy and tastes just like a cheeseburger!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese grated and divided
- Cook bacon in oven. See above for link to easy method.
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder and onion powder. Drain (optional)
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, heavy cream, salt, and pepper until well combined. Stir 8 ounces of the grated cheese into egg mixture.
- Mix your sauce and cooked hamburger together and place mixture into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top