Apple pie flavored monkey bread with a delicious cinnamon glaze! One of my favorite desserts to make, it’s delicious!
A delicious monkey bread that tastes like an apple pie! Mouth watering flavor and so easy to make! The family will love it!
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
Check out more awesome – RECIPES
Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- 1 (20oz) can sliced apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cans Homestyle Pillsbury Biscuits
- 1 cup Powered Sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 4-8 tsp milk
- Empty apple pie filling into a bowl and use a knife to cut your apple slices into bite-sized pieces.
- Add sugars, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and melted butter to the bowl. Mix together with a spoon and set aside.
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces or smaller.
- Add biscuits to mixture and gently stir in to coat biscuits evenly.
- Dump mixture into a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until the bread is cooked through.
- While the monkey bread is cooking, you can make the glaze by mixing the sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and add milk.
- When monkey bread is done in oven, remove and while still hot, tip the pan upside down onto a serving dish to release the monkey bread.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top and serve while warm.