A new take on apple pie that will knock your socks off! The perfect holiday dessert for the family!
This apple pie crumble is insanely delicious!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
More – delicious recipes
Apple Pie Crumble
- 4-5 large Baking Apples
- 1 package Pillsbury Frozen Pie Crust
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup white flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter 1½ cubes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Peel and cut apples up. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients together (excluding corn starch).
- Add melted butter to the mixture and mixing with a fork until it's evenly distributed.
- In another bowl mix the sliced apples with 1 tbsp of corn starch so that they are evenly coated
- Then add ¾ cup of the crumble mixture to the apples and mix.
- Pour the apple mixture into the frozen pie crust and add the crumble to the top, to cover the apples
- Place pie on a cookie sheet covered with tin foilCook at 375 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until topping is golden brown.