Anniversary chicken isn’t just for anniversaries! It tastes great no matter what the occasion is!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 6 medium skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 medium green onions chopped
- 1.5 oz bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!