Wow this is so cool! Look at all the dessert cake recipes you can make with an Angel Food Cake base! Only two ingredients needed for each!
Recipes for Angel Food Cake Mix:
Remember, you only need two ingredients for each. Do NOT follow the instructions on the back of the box.
Pineapple Angel Food Cake Recipe:
- Just two ingredients!! 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice and 1 box angel food cake mix.
- Blend in large bowl and bake 350 for 30 min. in 9×13 un-greased pan. Oh so easy!
Cherry Angel Cake:
- 1 box angel food cake mix and 1 can cherry pie filling.
- Mix both ingredients together and place in a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
Cinnamon Apple Cake:
- 1 Can Of Apple Pie Filling And 1 Box Of Angel Food Cake.
- Combine Both Ingredients In A Bowl. Transfer To Greased 9×13 Pan And Bake At 350 Deg. For 20 Minutes Or Until Top Browns.
Blueberry Angel Food Cake:
- 1 Box Angel food Cake Mx 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling (approx 22 oz can)
- Mix both ingredients together and spread in 13 x 9 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 28-30 minutes.
- Let stand for about an hour and top with whipped cream!
- 1 box angel food cake mix 1 can lemon pie filling.
- Mix dry cake mix and cans of pie filling together in large bowl (I just mixed it by hand)
- Pour into greased baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown.
3-2-1 Mug Cake!
- Mix 1 box of Angel Food cake mix with one box of cake mix. Store in an air-tight container.
- To make a mug cake: Combine 3 tablespoons of cake mix with 2 T water.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until cooked.
These angel food cake recipes are so much fun to make. You can experiment to see which is your favorite!
Check out more of my awesome -> RECIPES