This is the BEST apple pie ever! Its so easy to make too!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Amish Apple Pie
- 2 premade pie crusts
- 6 large apples pealed and sliced
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon extra sugar for the top of pie
- Pre head oven to 400
- Prepare 1 pie crust in a pie plate and set aside.
- Peel, core and slice apples and put them in a large bowl. add, sugar, flour and cinnamon and stir well to coat.
- Pour mixture into unbaked crust, dot with butter. Cover with top crust and seal edges. Cut 4 slits in top for steam to escape. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until pie is golden brown and apples are tender
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!