So delicious and so easy to make! This is a favorite in anyone’s house!
More amazing – RECIPES
Amazing Southern Pecan Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups corn syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecans coarsely broken
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- In saucepan boil sugar and corn syrup together for 2 to 3 minutes; set aside to cool slightly.
- In large bowl beat eggs lightly and very slowly pour the syrup mixture into the eggs, stirring constantly.
- At this point I like to strain the mixture to make sure it’s smooth and lump free.
- Stir in butter, vanilla, and pecans and pour into crust.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for about 45 to 60 minutes or until set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!