This 7 day weight loss soup works best with our new product! Check out – SIZZLE SLIM!
Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (except bananas). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.
Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed with all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.
Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. No Baked Potato.
Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
Beef And Tomatoes: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for beef on one of the beef days (but not both).
Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart’s content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. No Baked Potato. Eat your soup at least once.
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again stuff, stuff, stuff yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.
Day 8 and Beyond:
The Cabbage Soup Diet is not suitable for long-term weight loss. The Diet is a low-fat, high-fiber diet that will help you drop some pounds fast before you embark on a healthier, long-term eating plan.
7 Day Weight Loss Soup
- 1/2 head cabbage chopped
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 cup white or yellow onion diced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add celery, onions, bell peppers, and carrots.
- Saute until slightly tender.
- Stir in garlic.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Stir in tomatoes and cabbage.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Cook until cabbage is tender.
- Stir in oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt (if using)
- Taste broth and adjust seasoning if needed.