This really works to clean your cooktop and it is tried and tested! Get your stovetop sparkling clean and looking new again!
Bring back the shine on your stove top and make it look new again!
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Baking Soda
- Rag or Sponge
- In a small bowl mix baking soda with enough hydrogen peroxide to make a paste.
- Work paste around in a circle, concentrating on soiled areas.
- Baking soda absorbs grease and hydrogen peroxide will help to lift the residue.
- Gather up your baking soda in a pile and dispose.
- Wet a cloth with water to remove any remaining baking soda.
- Buff with a dry rag.
We also tried using this recipe to clean our stainless steel sink and tea pot and it left them sparkling.
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES