In a hurry and need a great recipe? Only 2 Ingredients in this amazingly easy and tasty chicken!
It doesn’t get any easier then this. I always say, I love recipes that are simple to make with ingredients that I already have on hand. This is a great recipe for mid week when you need something easy!
My kids love this and so do their friends so I always say it’s a kid friendly recipe. You can also use any cream soup you choose or prefer. It doesn’t have to be cream of chicken. There are so many cream soups at the store these days you can use any of them to change up the flavor, or use whatever you have in stock.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
2 Ingredient Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Place 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts on a baking pan.
- Combine and blend 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 cup sour cream, and pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until done.
- Alternatively you can cook in slow cooker for 6-8 hours on low.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.