These 15 minute caramels are so easy to make! You’ll love these! Much better then store bought!
These are super quick to make and absolutely delicious! Great to give out on special occasions like Christmas, Easter or just for an amazing treat! Your kids will love these too!
The best part about these caramels is how EASY they are to whip up! No cooking involved, you just need to microwave and you’re done! Older kids could even make these because they are so simple and quick!
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
15 Minutes Caramels
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Large microwave safe glass bowl at least 10 cup capacity
- Wax paper
- Melt the butter in a large glass bowl.
- Stir in all ingredients except milk
- Add milk and stir.
- Microwave on high for 13 minutes. This is the hardest part, waiting. You might want to put a plate under the bowl in case of boil overs.
- Remove from microwave and stir again.
- Pour hot caramel into a buttered 9×13 pan (I used a disposable pan, it is easier to remove), allow to cool. Be careful, the bowl will be very hot.
- Cut into 1″x 1″ squares and wrap in wax paper.