A delicious hearty meal that’s easy to make and perfect for a cold winter day!
The perfect chili recipe that’s easy to make and tastes amazing!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this delicious recipe!
More amazing – RECIPES!
15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 package 15 BEAN SOUP with Ham Flavor packet
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 1 can diced tomato with green chiles 14.5 oz
- 1 can tomato paste 6 oz
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1 package chili seasoning mix approx. 1.5 oz
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- First rinse beans.
- Next, brown ground beef over medium heat until cooked. Drain fat.
- Combine beans, beef, onion, peppers, and broth in the slow cooker.
- Next, stir in Hurst's ham flavor packet and 1/2 of the chili seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook in slow cooker, on high for 5-6 hours or until beans are tender.
- Add in diced tomatoes, tomato paste and remainder of chili seasoning mix.
- Cook for additional 30 minutes.