I don’t care how cold it is outside; these straight-from-the-freezer treats are so good we’ll eat them anytime of year.
1. BANANAS: Peel them, freeze them, eat them. Savor their heavenly creaminess. Repeat.
2. GUMMY BEARS: Avoid the sugar-free version.
3. GRAPES: Tastiest, most satisfyingly sweet—not to mention healthiest—snacks around. (Also on the Environmental Working Group’s Dirty Dozen list, so try to buy organic.)
4. CHOCOLATE PUDDING: Anyone remember Jello-O Pudding Pops?
5. KEY LIME PIE: Try frozen key lime pie dipped in chocolate.
6. MANGO: Cube a mango or two, then place cubes on a baking sheet and freeze overnight. Store them in a resealable plastic bag in freezer. Enjoy them right out of the bag or drizzled with just a bit of lime juice.
7. HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: Delicious fresh-from-the-oven and also frozen. OK, so few things are as delicious as a fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookie, but we recommend trying one frozen. They just might become a staple in your freezer.
8. YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIES: Icy minty chocolate?
9. THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES: Ditto.
10. MILANOS: Particularly delicious frozen, then dipped in coffee or tea.
11. REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS: If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, just wait till you’ve tried the combination frozen!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES