These cute little S’more Bites are a great snack and perfect to make for a treat for a kids sleepover! The kids love these and so do adults!
S’more Bites are an amazing snack and only about 98 calories each! Perfect if you have that craving for S’mores but you don’t have a campfire to make them. The graham cracker crust makes these really tasty! They are just so good!
I made these when my daughter had a sleepover and they were a huge hit with the girls. They’re a great evening snack and they even had fun helping to make these.
They are the prefect size for small kids as well, great for birthday parties!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Get 2017 off to the right start! Check out->> TeDivina DETOX TEA!
S'more Bites - Under 100 Calories Each!
- 7 tbs butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs Finely crushed
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 Hershey chocolate bars
- 12 Large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Break 2 of the Hershey bars into individual pieces, set aside. Cut each of the marshmallows in half and place the cut side up (otherwise they'll stick to the plate). In a small bowl combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar, mixing well.
- Spoon about a Tablespoon of mixture into each cup of a (24) mini muffin tin. Pack down tightly using the bottom of measuring cup. Press an indentation in the center of each cup. You must press them in deeply or they will crumble when you take them out.
- Place in oven for 4 minutes. Remove and immediately place a single square of chocolate in each cup. Then immediately top with marshmallow half, cut side down. Return to the oven and bake for about 4 minutes, or until marshmallows puff up a bit.
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack for about 15 minutes. Using a butter knife, gently loosen edges of the bites and lift them out onto plate. If they crumble let them cool a bit longer.
- Melt remaining chocolate in microwave safe bowl by breaking in pieces and cooking for about 25 seconds. Don't overheat as chocolate will separate. Stir. Drop a dollop of melted chocolate on top of each one. Enjoy!