This is a really easy pot roast recipe for the slow cooker that you’re sure to LOVE!
This is a super simple pot roast that is delicious! The meat is very tender and moist! Great to make even in the summer because cooking doesn’t require turning on the oven!
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
More tasty- RECIPES
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 2-3 lb beef chuck roast
- 4-6 medium red potatoes peeled
- 4-5 large carrots peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion cut into slices
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- Layer carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Place roast in next and finally on top potatoes and onions.
- Mix together one brown gravy mix with 1 cup of cold water and garlic powder
- Pour the gravy mixture over your roast and veggies
- After 7 hours of cooking on low, mix 1 cup of water and one gravy
- Pour over roast, cover and cook one hour more.