These roasted parmesan zucchini spears are a great low carb meal that’s easy to make. You could also eat them one at a time throughout the day as a snack!
Low carb roasted parmesan zucchini spears are one of my absolute favourite low carb meals. It can also be eaten as a snack, so I guess that makes it one of my favourite low carb snacks too, lol.
Since it’s quick and easy to make, when you start to feel hungry you can cook up a few of these quickly and easily. The best part is that they’re low carb, so you can eat this delicious meal without having to worry about carbs!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Spears
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the zucchinis in quarters, length-wise. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place zucchinis on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on grated Parmesan cheese (and any other spices desired).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Broil for the last 2 minutes until the cheese is more browned