Looking for something a little different to make for the holidays? This Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake is super easy to make and everyone will love it!
This is so much easy to make then you’d think. It’s one of my most popular recipes and I get requests for it all the time. When you serve this at your next gathering your guests will think it’s delicious!
I made this the other day when we had friends over and everyone thought it was amazing! This can also make a great homemade Christmas gift. Homemade gifts are the best because they are made with love.
My kids like to make Christmas gifts for our friends and neighbours at Christmas time and deliver them. It gives them such pride to make things themselves they can give to people.
I hope you enjoy this recipes as much as we did.
Pan release recipe:
Equal parts flour, vegetable oil, shortening. Blend together.
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> Click HERE
Check out more of my –> RECIPES
Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- 1/2 Cup butter melted
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar packed
- 1 can pineapple rings reserve the juice
- 1 Jar maraschino cherries
- 1 Box yellow or pineapple cake mix
- 1 (4 serving) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 eggs
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the bundt pan by generously applying pan release (recipe above) or non-stick spray.
- Melt the butter and evenly pour into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Cut the pineapple rings in half and alternate with the maraschino cherries around the bundt pan as shown in the picture. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, stir the cake mix and pudding mix together.
- Drain the pineapple juice into a measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 Cup of liquid.
- Add this with the eggs and the amount of oil called for in the recipe to the cake mixture; following the instructions on the box.
- Carefully pour the batter over the fruit and bake as instructed for a bundt cake. The cake is done when an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Slide a knife around the edges including the inner ring.
- Invert the cake onto a serving plate. Slice between the pineapple rings and serve warm or room temperature.