An easy to make dessert that is insanely delicious! This will be the hit of the party with no leftovers!
Another amazing recipe perfect for your next pot luck! You will need to make this ahead of time as it needs to sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours. I assure you it is well worth the wait! You will love this one!
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
More tasty- RECIPES
Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Delight
- 1 package Nutter Butter Cookies can use vanilla wafers
- 1 5oz box instant vanilla can use white chocolate pudding
- 2 1/3 cups milk
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 4-5 large bananas sliced
- 1 large tub Cool Whip thawed
- In a mixer bowl, beat pudding mix and milk then set aside.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 40-50 seconds, stir to ensure its melted and set aside.
- Place nutter butters in the bottom of a baking dish, then pour half the amount of pudding mixture over cookies. Layer banana slices over top of the pudding. Then drizzle half of the melted peanut butter over the bananas. Spread half of the cool whip over peanut butter. Start layers again on top of this, starting with cookies then ending with cool whip.
- Refrigerate, covered for 24 hours or until cookies are soft.
- Before serving, garnish with crushed nutter butter cookies. You can also add some shaved chocolate and extra banana slices to the top if you wish.