An easy weekday meal that tastes amazing! The kids will love this one!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
Check out more delicious – RECIPES
One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken
- 6 medium bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound green beans
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. (The skin side will take much longer, in order to properly render the fat and crisp up the skin.)
- Remove chicken thighs and set aside. Pour out any excess fat, but leave some in for the sauce.
- Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add brown sugar, honey, thyme, and oregano, and stir. Reduce heat to low.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Add green beans to skillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!