It’ll look like you slaved all night on this, lol! So many variations, but this is the “basic formula”…
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
One Pan Chicken Dinner
- 4 medium potatoes cut
- 2 cups green beans cut
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/2 cups butter
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- Cut green beans up and line one side of the pan with green beans.
- Cut potatoes up and line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
- Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
- Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour
- You can add breadcrumbs, chopped garlic, and a little oil for a great variation!
Click here to print - http://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/one-pan-chicken-dinner/print
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!