This recipe is a keeper! So easy to make and delicious! The Mountain Due is what makes this turn out perfect every time!
This is a hugely popular recipe you are sure to love!
Thanks to Sondra for this recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Mountain Dew Apple Pie Dumplings
- 2 large Granny Smith apples or your favorite
- 2 cans Crescent rolls
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon to sprinkle
- 1 1/2 cups Mountain Dew
- Preheat oven to 350
- Peel and core apples. Cut apples into 8 slices each. Roll each slice into a crescent roll. Place in a 9×13 lightly buttered pan.
- Melt butter in saucepan, then add sugar, and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir, and pour over apples.
- Then pour the Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan avoiding pouring on the rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until golden brown
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!