Best Mounds cake ever! This is an amazing dessert that is so simple and quick to make!
Ok, you know me, I am always looking for an easy way to make a simple recipe extra ordinary. This is one of those crazy good recipes! Make a simple Devil’s Food Cake mix into something awesome!! This only takes minutes to make but turns out great every time! Your kids are going to love this too!
This dessert makes people think you made it all from scratch, its that tasty! You really have to give this a try. I love coconut and this is one of my favorite recipes. Take this to your next get together. They’ll never know how easy it was to make!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
Start 2017 off to a great start. Check out -> TeDivina Detox Tea
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 cups sugar divided
- 24 large Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups milk divided
- 14 oz package coconut
- 1/2 cup stick of butter 1 stick
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- Mix and bake cake according to package directions.
- Combine 1 cup of sugar, marshmallows and 1 cup of milk in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted.Stir in coconut and spread on top of warm cake.
- Mix butter, 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup milk in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and stir in chocolate chips. Spread over coconut mixture.
- Also Good refrigerated!