A quick and easy dessert that is amazing, rich and delicious!
Have you tried this recipe yet? They are sooooo good! Mounds brownies are really simple to make but make a dessert that looks like you spent a lot of time on. These are great when you need a dessert to take to a party. You can make them up at the last minute if needed.
My kids love it when I make these! They are pretty rich so you only need a small piece for each person. They’re delicious!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
Start 2017 off to a great start. Check out -> TeDivina Detox Tea
- 1 brownie mix 9x13 size
- 5 cups shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 container chocolate icing
- Mix and bake the brownie mix according to box directions.
- Mix the coconut and milk together.
- As soon as you take the brownies from the oven, spread the coconut/milk mixture over hot brownies.
- Take container of frosting and microwave just longer enough to make the frosting pourable.
- Pour over the brownies topped with coconut mixture. Spread to seal edges.