Miracle meatloaf is a complete meal all in one, easily cooked in your crockpot! Come home to a home made meal!
This is so easy to make and tastes amazing! I love putting food in the crockpot in the morning and then letting it cook all day! You come home and the house smells amazing like someone has been cooking all day while you’re gone.
This is a complete meal and you can even throw a few veggies on top if you like or cook them separately right before you eat. Makes great leftovers too if you have any left.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lbs pork sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion diced
- Add all ingredients in large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place meat mixture in crockpot forming a "loaf".
- Wrap potatoes in foil and place around meatloaf, as pictured.
- Set your crockpot to low for 8-10 hours.