I get so many requests for this yummy recipe! My loaded chicken and potatoes recipe is a quick and easy meal the whole family will love!
Loaded chicken is a delicious meal you can quickly make on a busy week night. To make it a little quicker you can use pre-cooked bacon or bacon bits. The flavor of the cheese, bacon and green onion is delicious over the chicken and potatoes. You can adjust the amount of hot sauce to your preference or you can also replace it with barbecue sauce. Either way it’s so good, it’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser!
If you have any left the next day it is great for leftovers, but I’m betting it will be gone, it’s just that good!
If you are doing low carb you can replace the potatoes with cauliflower and make it loaded chicken with cauliflower. I’ve done it both ways and I love the cauliflower version as well.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> Click HERE
Loaded Chicken and Potatos
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cubed 1″
- 6-8 medium skin on red potatoes cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce more if you like it HOT
- 2 c fiesta blend cheese
- 1 c crumbled bacon
- 1 c diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes into the prepared baking dish, leaving behind as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mixture as possible.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the left over olive oil/hot sauce mixture and stir to coat.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
- In a bowl ix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly delicious.