Knock you naked bars are one of the most heavenly desserts you will ever eat! So rich and delectable they will knock you naked!
These knock you naked bars are a must try! They are such a delicious treat and easy to make! We mostly make them now when we need to take something to a pot luck or if we are having guests over. They go along way because they are so sweet you only need a small piece for each person. You can also freeze these if you like. They make a big pan of bars so unless you have a lot of people you will end up eating the whole thing yourself!
These will be the hit of the party! Every time I make these people are asking me for the recipe because they are so delicious! Perfect for holiday and Christmas baking as well since they are so rich tasting! These come out of the oven super gooey which is so delicious, especially with a dollop of ice cream on top! But to cut into bars you must let them cool first.
Knock you naked bars makes a 9 x 11 pan of yummy caramel bars!
Click here for more –> HOLIDAY RECIPES
Knock You Naked Bars - Perfect for Your Next Potluck!
- 2 1/4 cups flour all-purpose
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 14 oz caramel (or a 14oz bag of caramels)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 in pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bow. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of cookie dough into the prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the cookie dough is baking melt caramels and evaporated milk in a double boiler. Add peanut butter after caramels are melted. Melt thoroughly. Spread over baked cookie dough base.
- With the remaining cookie dough, drop by spoonfuls ontop of the caramel mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.