Kahlua Fudge is an amazing adult fudge made with Kahlua liquor. Great for an adult party to go with those jello shots! This is always a favorite!
Did you know you could make fudge out of Kahlua? I know when you think Kahlua you probably think White Russians right? Well me too, I LOVE them and years ago, when I was young, they were my favorite drink on the weekends!
So when I saw this recipe for Kahlua fudge it made me think, this has to be amazing! I wasn’t sure if it would even taste good! It turned out AMAZING! So awesome and perfect for the next party you go to!
I hope you enjoy this recipe. A word of caution, if you make this fudge please keep it up high away from the kiddos. This is an adult treat only.
What is Kahlua?
Kahlua originated in Veracruz, Mexico in 1936. It quickly became the number one selling coffee liquor in the world. Kalhua is made from 2 ingredients from Mexico, SUGARCANE RUM AND 100% ARABICA COFFEE. It tastes amazing and is well know by being on of the main ingredients in the drink, White Russian.
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
- 2 Tsp butter
- 24 oz Baker's White Chocolate
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- To toast pecans, put on greased baking pan for 5-10 minutes in a 350 degrees oven.
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil and grease pan with 1tsp butter. Then put white chocolate in a cooking pot and melt over low heat. When melted add milk and butter. Remove from heat and stir in toasted pecans and Kahlua.
- Pour into your prepared pan and cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!