Easy and quick instant pot pulled BBQ pork. You’re family will love it! An all time favorite!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Instant Pot Pulled BBQ Pork
- Pork Loin/Roast
- Any spices you'd like.
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken stock or water
- BBQ sauce
- First I cut my roast in half to make it easier to fit and handle. Spice up the roast.
- Turn pressure cooker on the saute button and let it warm up with the vegetable oil inside it. When it's hot, add your pork. Sear each side of the pork for 3 minutes.
- Now you want to add 2 cups of liquid(Chicken stock or water).
- Now close the lid on the pot and hit Meat/Stew button and Add 90 minutes to the time. Sit back and wait for it to count down to 1!
- Once it is done, let it naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Put onto a platter and shred. You can eat it now as is or add your BBQ.
- Serve on buns, as nachos or eat alone
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!