Have you ever tried Bounty Bars? Well these are better than the ones you buy in a store, and they are super easy to make! Only four ingredients needed.
My kids love chocolate bars and Bounty Bars are one of their favorite. So I decided to surprise them with these, as I had some coconut in the pantry. I am so glad I did because they taste so much better than the store bought version.
They love grabbing one for a quick snack after school or bringing one in their lunch
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Homemade Bounty Bars
- 3 Cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 2/3 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 12 Oz dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Mix together the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar in a large bowl. (Mixture should come together, but still be sticky.)
- Form mixture into rounded rectangles, about 2-3 inches in length. (Wet your hands for easier handling!)
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- After candies have chilled, take out of the refrigerator. Melt the dark chocolate per your package’s instructions. Chocolate should be smooth and glossy.
- Dip each candy into chocolate until completely covered.
- Place on wire rack or parchment paper to harden.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes.