Hershey Syrup Brownies are a decadent brownie that is moist and rich in flavor! The syrup makes these brownies delicious and very chocolatey!
These are seriously the best brownies ever! They are very rich so they are my go to recipe for parties or bake sales! It is best to share these because a small piece is all you’ll need. I also love making these during my Christmas baking because they are great if you are doing up a sweet tray when guests come over to visit. These brownies are also very easy to make and they taste amazing!
More –> CHRISTMAS RECIPES
Hershey Syrup Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter melted in microwave, no subs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cans Hershey's syrup 16 ounce
- 1 cup chopped nuts optional
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted, no subs
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 9 x 11 inch pan.
- After melting butter in microwave, cream sugar and butter together. Add eggs, one at a time and beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add flour, mix well.
- Add Hershey syrup, mix well.
- Add chopped nuts, if using.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies test done with a toothpick.
- When the brownies are almost done baking, prepare icing.
- Bring to boil in the microwave, the butter, cocoa and 1 tablespoon of milk.
- In a mixing bowl, add confectioners' sugar. Add the cocoa mixture to the sugar and beat well. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add the rest of the milk. Add enough to get the desired spreading consistency.
- Let brownies cool about 5-10 minutes. Spread icing on brownies. Sprinkle with some more chopped nuts, if desired. The icing will harden to a fudge-like consistency.
- Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.