These are perfect for breakfast on the go! Healthy energy cookies are easy to make and taste great!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Healthy Energy Cookies
These are perfect for breakfast on the go! Healthy energy cookies are easy to make and taste great! You can use any cereal you want in them!
- 1/2 Cup applesauce
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup whole wheat flour
- 4 Scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 Cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips or dried fruit
- 3 Cups cereal (the high fibre kind)
- 1/4 Cup ground flax seed
- 4 Oz dark chocolate melted
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In your mixing bowl mix together applesauce, honey, peanut butter, water, vanilla, egg, protein powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and flour.
- Add oats, chocolate chips or fruit, cereal, and flax seed. Stir.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet in 1/4 tablespoon scoops.
- Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!