These are so yummy and delicious! Kid friendly and perfect party sandwiches because of their size!
These ham and swiss sliders are just the right size! Great for finger food at parties and kid friendly because they are perfect for tiny hands. I love bringing them to parties or serving them at home when we have guests over. Some days I just make them for the family. My kids absolutely love them! Even the pickiest of eaters will go for these! I always get rave reviews.
I actually make my own King’s Hawaiian rolls when I’m not in a hurry. If you would like to make your own you can check out my recipe HERE!
I hope you enjoy these amazing sliders as much as I do! They are worth making instead of the usual plain sandwiches.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 1 pack King's Hawaiian Rolls I make my own
- 1 lb black forest ham sliced thin or shaved
- 1 lb Swiss Cheese sliced thin
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tbsp Sweet hot honey mustard or Dijon
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs onions minced
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Olive oil Mayonnaise enough to thinly spread on rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a 9x13 baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, onion powder and minced onion. Simmer for several minutes.
- Cut the rolls in half (horizontally) and then spread mayonnaise on rolls then place the bottom halves in the baking pan.
- Pour and spread about one-third of the butter mixture on the rolls in the pan then add the ham and cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls on next and saturate the rolls with the remaining butter mixture.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes.