This is an easy weekend breakfast you can make for the family! Everyone loves French Toast and maple syrup!
This is always a favorite at our house on the weekends. It’s the best french toast recipe there is! Its so simple to make yet so good! Perfect for brunch as well. The flavor of french taste and maple syrup is sinfully good. This is a great breakfast to make when you have a crowd as well because it makes a whole pan of yummy french toast. Much easier then cooking french toast servings individually.
Perfect for those breakfast days when you have a lot of hungry mouths to feed. They’ll love it!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> Click HERE
French Toast Bake
- 1/2 cup melted butter 1 stick
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 loaf Texas toast
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar....stir till mixed.
- Pour butter/sugar mix into bottom of 9 x 13 pan....spread around
- Beat eggs, milk, & vanilla
- Lay single layer of Texas Toast in pan
- Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
- Add 2nd layer of Texas Toast
- Spoon on remaining egg mixture
- Cover & chill in fridge overnight
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Serve with warm maple syrup