A yummy salad perfect for your next pot luck or cook out! This is always a hit!
This salad is so easy to make and everyone loves it!
If you’d like to add some more ingredients you can add celery, carrots, raisins, cauliflower, sunflower seeds, chopped pickles. You can use canned peas but frozen is better. Miracle Whip is found in the mayonnaise isle at the grocery store!
More awesome – RECIPES
Natalie's Easy Peasy Pea Salad
- 1 bag frozen Peas Do NOT cook the peas
- 2-3 large hard boiled eggs Chopped
- 1/2 Cup red onion Chopped
- 3/4 - 1 Cup cheddar cheese Diced
- 3-4 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- Thaw out Frozen Peas by putting them in a bowl filled with cold water ( Let thaw while chopping onion, egg and cheese)
- Once the peas are thawed, drain the water, and then just mix everything together in a large bowl...easy peasy!