If you need a dessert that’s simple to make these lemon squares are a breeze to make. Lemon squares are always a favorite!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Easy Peasy Lemon Squares
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 grated lemons
- 1/2 cup flour
- Mix flour and icing sugar.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Bake at 325F for 20-25 minutes in a glass 9x13 baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and sugar.
- Add zest and juice, mix well then add flour and mix well again.
- Bake at 300F for 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour (best overnight) before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!