An easy to make dessert that is creamy, delicious and fully of yummy flavor!
More easy to make – RECIPES
Easy No-Bake Cherry Delight
- 1 3/4 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups whipped dream whipped topping 1 envelope
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package cream cheese softened, 8 ounce
- 1 can Cherry pie filling 28 ounce
- Prepare a 9 x 9" baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tbsp sugar; spread on bottom of prepared baking pan to form a crust.
- Mix the Dream Whip topping according to directions on the package, then beat in the softened cream cheese into the Dream Whip a little at a time.
- Add the remaining sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Smooth on top of the crust.
- Top with the cherry pie filling.
- Chill at least 3 hours (overnight is even better) if storing in the fridge overnight, cover with plastic wrap.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!