This is a super easy way to make fried rice!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Easy Fried Rice
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1 cup peas and carrots
- 2-3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 largee eggs lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions optional
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat.
- Pour sesame oil in the bottom.
- Add white onion and peas and carrots and fry until tender.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to the side and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side.
- Using a spatula, scramble the eggs.
- Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Add the rice to the veggie and egg mixture.
- Pour the soy sauce on top.
- Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined.
- Add chopped green onions if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!