This crockpot pasta fagioli is super simple to make, just four steps and you’re done! One of my favourite crockpot recipes.
It’s that time of year, time to get out your crockpot and make some delicious meals for the cooler season. This one is a family favorite because my kids love pasta and the smell of this cooking in the house all day will make your mouth water.
Just throw this in your crockpot in the morning and add the pasta just before it’s done. It’s super convenient and easy to make
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Easy Peasy Crockpot Pasta Fagioli
- 2 Lbs ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 carrots chopped
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- 2 (28oz) cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 (16oz) can red kidney beans drained
- 1 (16oz) can white kidney beans drained
- 3 (10oz) cans beef stock
- 3 Tsp oregano
- 2 Tsp pepper
- 5 Tsp parsley
- 1 Tsp Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 Oz pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.