This is so easy! Just layer it in your crockpot and let it cook for the day! Turns out perfect and feeds the whole family!
Have you tried crockpot lasagna yet?? Its so simple to make and so delicious! A perfect hearty meal for the whole family. I love making crockpot or slow cooker meals, they always turn out great and this recipe is no exception! Lasagna is one of my favorites, the taste is amazing and it fills you up! Smells so good after cooking in your crock pot for the day! Serve with your choice of baked bread or salad for a complete meal.
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
- 1.5 lbs hamburger
- 2 jars pasta sauce approx 600mls each
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 750 container cottage cheese
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 - 3 cups mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian spice
- Scramble fry hamburger until cooked. Remove any remaining grease. Stir in pasta sauce and diced tomatoes with the juice. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and italian spice. Stir well then remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread a cup or so of meat sauce on the bottom of your crock pot, top with noodles broken into pieces to fit. Layer the remaining ingredients in the following order on top of the noodles in the bottom of your crock pot; cottage cheese mixture, mozzarella cheese, meat sauce, broken lasagna noodles. Repeat - ensuring the last layer is meat sauce
- Place lid on your crock pot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle top of lasagna with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover and let stand about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into pieces.