An easy crock pot chicken casserole the whole family will love! No leftovers when you make this one!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 larger boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 package tater tots
- 1/2 cup bacon pieces pre-cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup milk or heavy cream
- In a large, lightly greased crock pot, layer half the tater tots, then half the bacon pieces and half the cheese.
- Layer the chicken pieces over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Repeat the tater tot, bacon and cheese layer.
- Pour the milk over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!