An easy to make, but still delicious, potato crock pot soup with cheese and bacon!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
- 1 (30 oz) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 (14 oz) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz cream cheese
- cheese and bacon bits for garnish
- Put all ingredients, except cheese and bacon, into crock pot and cook on low for 5 hours
- Stir in cream cheese and let melt
- Garnish with cheese and bacon bits
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!