A deliciously creamy soup that’s simple to make! The whole family will love this one and it’s perfect for the cooler weather.
This soup is simple to make and turns out great every time. Perfect for those cooler evenings when you need a hot soup to fill you up!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this awesome recipe!
More recipes – HERE!
Creamy Potato and Cheese Crockpot Soup
- 1 32oz container chicken broth
- 6-7 cups potatoes sliced and peeled
- 1/2 cup white onion diced
- 1.5 cups celery diced
- Add this add the end!
- 1 16oz package Velveeta Cheese
- 1 8oz package sharp cheese grated
- Place chicken broth, potatoes, onion and celery into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Cut the Velveeta into small cubes, add that and the shredded sharp cheddar to the slow cooker, stir gently until the cheese melts. Some potatoes will break apart, this is ok because it will help thicken the soup. Serve.